Acuiti and Itiviti, a Broadridge business, today release the results of their study into collapsing trading silos.
This report surveyed or interviewed 58 sell-side firms on their approach to collapsing silos, the motivations for doing so and the progress made to date. In addition, the report sought views on attitudes to technology for managing derivatives trading.
Key findings of the report included:
- Scale gives firms a significant advantage when navigating multiple
jurisdictions’ regulatory frameworks and consolidating across
- Collapsing silos across the front-office is often held up by the
complexity of differing workflows across asset-classes
- Consolidating workflows delivers tangible and rapid improvements in
client service while firms can also expect technology cost reductions
of around 10%
- Firms are moving towards vendor consolidation, with efficiency gains
outweighing concerns about consolidation risk
- There is very strong demand from the sell-side for front-to-back
integration within derivatives businesses
- Attitudes are warming to using the cloud, but data security concerns
are still prevalent
To download the full report, fill out the form below.