Benchmark GCM performance against the market
The Acuiti GCM Review provides transparency into what clients of the major bank and non-bank clearing providers think about the service they receive, their views on their providers and what they look for when considering the market for GCMs.
Based on over 180 independent reviews providing more than 3500 data points, this in-depth 45-page report profiles client satisfaction levels across 13 of the major bank and non-bank GCMs.
In addition, we profile some of the key trends in the landscape for GCMs including the extent of the consolidation and concentration, satisfaction levels with the overall market, client preferences when evaluating GCMs and client intentions to change providers.
Total pages: 45
Client reviews of the following firms:
- ABN Amro Clearing
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Societe Generale
- ADM Investor Services
- GH Financials
- INTL FCStone
- RJ O’Brien
The Acuiti GCM Review comprises three parts and answers the following:
Part 1: The market for GCMs
- How has the market for GCMs evolved?
- Where has the consolidation been seen?
- How has the concentration of GCMs changed over the past decade?
Part 2: Client trends
- How satisfied are clients with the market for GCMs?
- Which client types have changed providers and why?
- For those firms looking to change providers, which GCMs are they considering?
- What do clients want from their GCMs?
- What would clients change about the service they are getting overall?
Part 3: GCM reviews
A detailed breakdown of client’s views of 13 of the major bank and non-bank GCMs across 20 metrics covering functionality and customer service.
An outline of what clients said they liked and disliked about each provider.
Rankings of the 13 GCMs across 20 metrics.