Acuiti today publishes The Sell-Side Execution Management Insight report.
This report is based on a survey of the Acuiti Sell-Side Execution Network, a group of over 300 senior executives at banks and brokers across the global market. Each quarter members of the network input topic and questions into the survey. This quarter we take a look at obstacles to growth, new markets, the MiFID II review and Order and Execution Management Systems.
– Cost control is becoming a significant headwind for execution desks
– Client demand for access to China is gathering momentum
– A majority of the network support a ban on payment for order flow as part of the MiFID II review
– Real time and transaction cost analytics are causing the most pain in EMS/OMS operations
– Internal communications are emerging as the main area where firms are planning to integrate AI
Download full report below.