Acuiti today releases the Q3 2023 Asset Management Insight Report.
This report is based on a survey of Acuiti’s Asset Management Expert Network, a group of senior derivatives focused executives from across the global market.
In this quarter’s report, we explore hiring and growth outlook, the quality of pricing data in the market, the network’s sentiment on cryptocurrencies, how members are looking into applying artificial intelligence, and more.
Some of the key findings of the report included:
- Despite most of the network now using repo, 59% are experiencing issues accessing aggregate pricing for the market
- 70% of the network are still wary of cryptocurrencies, even after regulatory advances in major jurisdictions
- 76% of network members are either exploring or using AI in their operations
- The quality of transaction cost analysis in most asset classes is lagging behind FX
- Sentiment for the coming three months is positive
You can access the full report by clicking below.
To download the full report, fill out the form below.