Acuiti today publishes the Sell-Side Execution Management Insight report.
This report is based on a survey of the Acuiti Sell-Side Execution Network, a group of over 300 senior executives at banks and brokers across the global market. Each quarter members of the network input topic and questions into the survey.
Some of the key findings of this quarter included:
- Sell-side execution desks have had a good first half of the year, with most network members reporting a better than average half
- Firms are looking to emerging markets for revenue growth, with China, Brazil and India all attracting interest
- OTC derivatives have been the best performing asset class for execution desks so far in 2023
- Execution desks are moving towards a modular approach when integrating vendor systems into their infrastructure
- Increasingly customisable offerings are increasing the attraction of third-party algorithms for execution desks
To download the full report, fill out the form below.