Acuiti and TMX publish the results of their study into the opportunities of extended hours trading sessions in a new report, The growing internationalization of derivatives trading.
This report, commissioned by Montréal Exchange Inc (MX), the derivatives arm of TMX Group, surveyed over 100 senior executives from proprietary trading firms, hedge funds, asset managers and the sell-side about demand and trends in trading in extended hours sessions.
In this report:
- Where is the demand for trading extended hours strongest?
- What are the motivations and drivers for trading extended hours?
- Common challenges firms face when trading extended hours sessions
- The impact on firms that don’t trade extended hours
- The patterns of adoption across different company types
Download the full report by filling out the form below.